Prophet 5 Editor
The Prophet 5 Editor is specifically designed for use with the iconic Prophet 5 synthesizer. The editor provides access to the Prophet 5's core parameters in real-time via Push 2.
The Prophet 5 Editor is built on a clean graphical user interface, which makes it easy to navigate and interact with the synth's parameters. This interface is complemented by a wide range of advanced features, including real-time parameter control, preset save and recall and and a familiar layout featuring a dynamically native theme.
The Prophet 5 Editor can be used with the Ableton Push 2 to provide a clear and creative workflow for the Prophet 5 synthesizer. The Push 2 features a variety of touch-sensitive buttons, knobs, and pads that can be used in conjunction with the editor to create, manipulate, and perform sounds.
Key Features of the Prophet 5 Editor
- Specifically designed for use with the Prophet 5 synthesizer
- Provides access to Prophet 5's parameters via Push 2
- Intuitive graphical user interface for easy navigation and interaction with synth parameters
- Advanced features including real-time parameter control, preset save and recall, and a familiar layout with a dynamically native theme
- Utilizes touch-sensitive buttons, knobs, and pads on the Push 2 for creating, manipulating, and performing sounds.
Dynamic Native Theme Examples
Content assistance provided by chatgpt
v 1.3 (2/22/23)
- Fixed LFO Initial Amount ... Thanks Andy!
v 1.2 (2/2/23)
- Parameters save to session added
- 8 savable preset slots added. Shift click to save preset to slot
v 1.1 (1/12/23)
- Dynamically native skin that blends with Ableton Live's chosen theme.
- Cleaned up the preset digits, moved away from the digital look. No longer need supplemental font download/install.